Hi, kids! Thank you for having me here again.
五味杂陈:五味:指酸﹑甜﹑苦﹑辣﹑咸五种味道。
杂陈:都有。此成语常用来形容人的心情复杂不好受。
今天我们不说心情,我们来谈谈味道。先从酸说起。
酸—— sour
如:(1). This apple tastes a little sour.
这个苹果有点酸。
(2). The fox didn’t want to eat sour grapes.
狐狸不想吃酸葡萄。
(3). Many fruits which are not ripe taste sour.
许多没成熟的水果尝起来是酸的。
甜—— sweet
(1). If you want to lose weight, try to stay away from anything sweet.
如果你想减肥,就要试着远离一切甜食。
(2). The watermelon tastes so sweet that I can’t eat any more.
这个西瓜太甜了,我吃不下了。
(3). I like sour and sweet strawberries very much.
我非常喜欢酸酸甜甜的草莓。
苦—— bitter
你们尝过苦味的东西吗?比如苦瓜bitter gourd?还有让你们从小怕到大的各种药?举个栗子:
He took some bitter medicine and fell asleep.
他服了一些很苦的药然后睡着了。
辣—— hot, spicy
(1). I like Si Chuan hot pot very much. It tastes spicy and delicious.
我非常喜欢四川火锅,又辣又美味。
(2). Spicy food can make us warm in winter.
辣的食物可以让我们在冬天变得暖和。
咸—— salty
(1). The dish is too salty.
菜太咸了。
(2). The ocean water is very salty.
海水很咸。
OK. That’s it for today. See you!